Work From Home
Got a HS Degree or GED? WFH for Blue Acorn iCi
Blue Acorn iCi, a digital experience agency, is hiring a customer engagement specialist.
This is a full-time remote position. You will be expected to work one weekend day. Pay is not disclosed.
Responsibilities include answering calls, emails and chats, memorizing and researching responses and providing product information to customers.
You must have a dedicated quiet home office space, a high school degree or the equivalent and great multitasking skills.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and paid time off.
Customer Engagement Specialist at Blue Acorn iCi
- Answering calls, emails and chats.
- The ability to memorize and research responses.
- Providing product information to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A dedicated quiet home office space.
- A high school degree or the equivalent.
- Great multitasking skills.
Benefits at Blue Acorn iCi include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.