Work From Home
Got a HS Diploma? Earn $19/Hour as a Contact Center Rep for The Standard
The Standard, an insurance company, is hiring a remote contact center rep.
This position pays $19 per hour plus benefits.
Responsibilities include relaying accurate information to members; providing information about products, policies and procedures; and problem-solving, researching and following up on client-related issues.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED; at least two years of customer service experience; and the ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; retirement benefits; and PTO.
Contact Center Rep at The Standard
- Relaying accurate information to members.
- Providing information about products, policies and procedures.
- Problem-solving, researching and following up on client-related issues.
- Soliciting and analyzing customer feedback to identify areas for improvement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of customer service experience.
- The ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
Benefits at The Standard include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Retirement benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.