Work From Home
Got a HS Diploma? Earn up to $17 + Benefits in This Entry-Level Job
Colibri, a learning solution company, is hiring a customer service representative.
This is a full-time position where you’ll be expected to work various shifts between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. ET with some weekend availability and holiday coverage required. The salary is between $12 and $17 per hour.
Responsibilities include building customer relationships, providing technical support and processing extensions of expired products.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent plus an understanding of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, health insurance and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Service Representative at Colibri
- Building customer relationships.
- Providing technical support.
- Processing extensions of expired products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
- Customer service experience is preferred.
Benefits at Colibri include:
- 401(k) with company match.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.