Work From Home
Got a HS Diploma or GED? Work for Walmart as a Resolution Coordinator
Some of the links in this post are from our sponsors. We provide you with accurate, reliable information. Learn more about how we make money and select our advertising partners.
Walmart is hiring a resolution coordinator. This is a full-time remote position with a variety of shift opportunities.
You will be responsible for managing a high volume of incoming calls from customers, stores and associates; navigating multiple systems; and communicating professionally.
You should have a high school diploma or GED, the ability to type at least 25 words per minute and an understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
Resolution Coordinator at Walmart
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls from customers, stores and associates.
- Navigating multiple systems.
- Communicating professionally.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to type at least 25 words per minute.
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- A high school diploma or GED.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.