Work From Home
Got a HS Diploma or GED? Work for Walmart as a Resolution Coordinator
Walmart is hiring a resolution coordinator. This is a full-time remote position with a variety of shift opportunities.
You will be responsible for managing a high volume of incoming calls from customers, stores and associates; navigating multiple systems; and communicating professionally.
You should have a high school diploma or GED, the ability to type at least 25 words per minute and an understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
Resolution Coordinator at Walmart
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls from customers, stores and associates.
- Navigating multiple systems.
- Communicating professionally.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to type at least 25 words per minute.
- A proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- A high school diploma or GED.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.