Work From Home
Got a HS Diploma or the Equivalent? Earn $15/Hour Plus Benefits at WorkCare
WorkCare, a doctor-directed occupational health company, is hiring a remote client services representative. This is a full-time position, and your hours will be 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. The minimum pay is $15 per hour.
You will be responsible for scheduling inbound calls, making outbound employee calls, and emailing and faxing appointment confirmations and exam paperwork.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and customer service experience or other relevant experience. Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision and critical illness insurance, an HSA, HRA and FSA, and a 401(k).
Remote Client Services Representative at WorkCare
- Scheduling inbound calls.
- Making outbound employee calls.
- Emailing and faxing appointment confirmations and exam paperwork.
- Assisting clients with questions and concerns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Customer service or other relevant experience.
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Medical, dental, vision and critical illness insurance.
- HSA, HRA and FSA.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.