Work From Home
Got a Mix of Customer Service, Marketing and Sales Skills? TaxJar Is Hiring
Ever heard of an employer that will pay for your Amazon Prime, Netflix and gym memberships? Well, now you have.
TaxJar, a sales-tax software startup, is hiring a full-time account executive who can woo enterprise-level clients through a blend of sales, marketing and customer support skills. And the benefits are stellar.
The software company helps e-commerce businesses manage sales tax through subscription-based software services. The account executive will focus on garnering interest in TaxJar Plus, the company’s premium-level subscription service.
Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree plus three years of related sales experience. Previous SaaS experience and knowledge of Salesforce are a huge plus.
In addition to subscription reimbursement benefits, TaxJar offers dental, health and vision insurance; flexible vacation time; home-office and professional-development stipends; equity in the company and more.
Account Executive at TaxJar
- Supporting the decision process of potential clients for TaxJar Plus.
- Developing new leads through outbound sales initiatives.
- Managing sales opportunities from “call to close.”
- Using Salesforce to make data-informed sales decisions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of related “solution-based” sales experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Amazon Prime, Netflix and gym membership reimbursements.
- $1,000 in professional development credit.
- Home-office stipend.
- Equity in the company.
- Paid parental leave.
- Two all-expenses-paid company retreats per year.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.