Work From Home
Got a Year of Sales Experience? WFH as a Sales Development Rep for Appen
Appen, a data collection company, is hiring a sales development representative.
You will be working remotely from anywhere full time.
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and researching leads at technology companies. Expect to exceed weekly and monthly metrics.
You must have at least one year of sales experience, great written and verbal communication skills, and experience selling in the tech or SaaS space.
Sales Development Representative at Appen
- Generating new business opportunities.
- Researching leads at technology companies.
- Working with the manager of sales development and other team members to develop target prospect lists.
- Exceeding weekly and monthly metrics.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with selling in the tech or SaaS space.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.