Work From Home
Got an Associate Degree and Customer Service Experience? Nelnet Is Hiring
Nelnet, a student loan servicing company, is hiring a value added services implementation specialist to work remotely from anywhere.
You will be helping clients with various products, enhancing the customer experience and contacting schools to explain the Nelnet value and implementation timelines.
You must have an associate degree in a related field and experience in customer service.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, plus a 401(k).
Value Added Services Implementation Specialist
- Contacting schools to establish value added services implementation timelines.
- Enhancing the customer experience.
- Training clients on various products.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree in a related field, although a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience in customer service.
- The ability to work as a team player.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- HSA and FSA.
- 401(k) and student loan repayment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.