Work From Home
Got an Eye for Home Decor? Wayfair Needs Customer Service Reps in 4 States
Sing it with me: “Wayfair, you’ve got the jobs that I need.”
The online home goods retailer is hiring virtual customer service representatives across Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri and Texas. The company wants applicants who are serious about making customer service their career.
Shifts require four weekdays and one weekend day each week. Weekday hours are 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., and weekend hours are 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Pay is $14 an hour. The company provides all the necessary home-office equipment.
Customer Service Representative at Wayfair
Pay: $14 an hour.
- Assisting customers with post-order issues like returns, refunds, delivery status and replacements.
- Meeting customer satisfaction and efficiency metrics.
- Upselling and cross-selling items when appropriate.
- Documenting and reporting trends in customer issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri or Texas.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in customer service.
- Stellar communication and problem solving skills.
- A distraction-free work environment.
- A hard-wired, high-speed internet connection (25 Mbps download, 5 Mbps upload).