Work From Home
Got Copywriting Skills? Become a Freelancer for WebFX ($15-$18/Hour)
If you’re looking to live your very best freelance life, you need some consistency. Digital marketing company WebFX is looking for copywriters who can commit to 40 hours per week to work on a freelance basis. This position needs to have the ability to write for a variety of industries in many different styles and voices.
This is a remote, contract position. Compensation is $15 to $18 per hour with potential for bonuses. It also includes a $180 monthly stipend to use on internet service, insurance coverage, or more comfy pajamas to wear while you work. Your call.
Copywriter at WebFX
- Writing and editing a variety of content across 800 industries. Content types include blog posts, sales copy and long-form.
- Working with over 1,000 different publishers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work 40 hrs per week with some schedule flexibility.
- A knack for capturing the voice and tone of many different clients.
- A reliable laptop, office equipment and internet access.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tyler Omoth is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.