Work From Home
Got Customer Service Experience? Walgreens Is Offering a Slew of Benefits
Walgreens is hiring a remote service desk coordinator who can be available weekends, nights and holidays. You may work from anywhere in the United States except Alabama, Washington, California, Massachusetts, DC, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, New York and Chicago.
In this role, you’ll respond to customers over the phone and online to resolve problems in a timely manner. You will be analyzing and identifying hardware, software, procedural or communication issues, then troubleshooting the problems.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, technical aptitude and basic-level skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PC.
Service Desk Coordinator at Walgreens
- Listening to customer concerns.
- Identifying hardware, software and communication issues.
- Developing and applying IT knowledge of systems to troubleshoot problems.
- Documenting interactions and troubleshooting steps with customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of experience in a customer service position.
- Basic tech aptitude skills, basic skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PC.
- High-speed internet connection (not DSL or satellite).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee store discount.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.