Work From Home
Got Customer Service Experience? WFH as a Customer Service Rep for Interapt
Interapt, a tech company, is hiring full-time customer service representatives.
Pay is not disclosed.
Responsibilities include responding to customer questions about products and services, resolving customer complaints and helping with order processing.
You must be able to work remotely from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST, you should have customer service or a related experience as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits include paid time off, training and development and wellness resources.
Customer Service Representative at Interapt
- Responding to customer questions about products and services.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Helping with order processing.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Availability to work weekdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. EST.
- Customer service or related experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits at Interapt include:
- Paid time off.
- Training and development.
- Wellness resources.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.