Work From Home
Got Customer Support Experience? Work as a Manager in the US or Canada
PointClickCare, a healthcare software provider, is hiring a manager of customer support.
This role involves managing a customer support team, overseeing the day-to-day operations. Your responsibilities will include ensuring the team achieves departmental objectives and expected productivity levels, as well as coaching team members.
You must have experience in a customer support environment, an understanding of the assisted living healthcare industry and the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment.
Manager of Customer Support at PointClickCare
- Managing a customer support team.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations.
- Coaching team members.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in a customer support environment.
- Knowledge of the assisted living healthcare industry.
- The ability to manage in a fast-paced environment.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.