Work From Home
Got Great Phone Skills? KellyConnect Is Filling Virtual Call Center Jobs
How’d you like to get a bonus before you even start your job?
KellyConnect is looking for work-from-home account, billing and tech support reps, and you can earn a bonus just for completing the paid training. Woo hoo!
For these full-time virtual call center jobs, you’ll provide account info, answer billing questions and troubleshoot technology issues. You must be at least 18 years old to apply and have an “eagerness to work a second shift,” according to the job posting.
Account, Billing and Technical Support Reps at KellyConnect
- Answering customers’ calls in regards to billing issues, navigating devices, fraud management, product features, data sharing and synchronization.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems with internet connectivity, applications and email.
Applicants for these positions must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of call center experience.
- Familiarity with iOS, MacOS and/or comparable technology.
- Great communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Exemplary record of on-time attendance.
- Phone and internet service.
- Quiet work environment.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.