Work From Home
Got Great Typing Skills? Robert Half Is Hiring a Data Entry Clerk
Are you a perfectionist looking for a temp to perm job? Robert Half, a staffing company, is hiring a data entry clerk. This position pays $19 to $25 per hour.
Responsibilities include entering high volumes of data into Microsoft Excel and ERP systems and databases. You’ll work with highly confidential materials. Accuracy is essential.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent; and near perfect data entry speeds of more than 8,000 keystrokes per hour.
Data Entry Clerk at Robert Half
- Processing customer and account documents.
- Reporting needed revisions.
- Doing data entry work.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Data entry speeds of more than 8,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.