Work From Home
Got a Head for Data? Toast Needs a Tax Onboarding Specialist (Benefits)
Toast, a restaurant management platform, is hiring a tax onboarding specialist in the payroll division. The full-time remote job is available anywhere.
In this role, you will be transferring and validating data from former payroll providers. You will validate the data imports against the provided tax returns, resolving any discrepancies.
You must have at least one year of experience in a data-focused role, and a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent is preferred. You should also have advanced Excel skills.
Benefits include unlimited vacation, a sabbatical after five years and health benefits.
Tax Onboarding Specialist – Payroll at Toast
- Importing payroll and demographic data from payroll providers.
- Validating payroll info between the legacy system to the Toast system.
- Researching and updating data inconsistencies.
- Set up new customers to enable tax payment and filing.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a data-focused role.
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Unlimited vacation.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Professional development reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.