Work From Home
Got a High School Diploma? This Sales Coordinator Job Offers Benefits
Lamps Plus, a lighting retailer, is hiring a pro sales coordinator. The remote role is available in Georgia, North Carolina, Florida or Massachusetts.
You will be helping customers and managers with orders, payment, shipping status, returns, exchanges and other questions. You will also reach out to vendors to gather product information.
For this position, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with a mastery of Microsoft Office. Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
There are plenty of benefits, including medical insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, a 401(k) and even voluntary pet insurance.
Pro Sales Coordinator at Lamps Plus
- Helping customers and pro account managers with orders, payment, shipping status, returns, exchanges and other follow-up questions.
- Assisting with sales, customer service and problem-solving activities.
- Working with the Lamps Plus credit department to process, manage and follow-up on Net 30 accounts.
- Reach out to vendors to gather relevant product information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options.
- Paid time off.
- Voluntary pet insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.