Work From Home
Got Hospitality Experience? This Customer Service Job Includes Benefits
Locale, a company offering furnished apartments for extended stay rentals, is hiring a guest experience agent who may work remotely from anywhere.
You will be helping guests before, during and after their stays to make sure they have a great experience, answering any questions they may have.
Locale is seeking someone with at least two years in the hospitality industry who has experience in a call center or in a phone support role.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k), paid time off and free or discounted stays at Locale properties.
Guest Experience Agent at Locale
- Connecting with guests to deliver a positive outcome.
- Booking reservations and resolving any issues.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in a call center or the equivalent.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible PTO.
- Free and discounted stays at Locale properties.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a contributor to Penny Hoarder.