Work From Home
Got a HS Diploma and Customer Service Experience? CVS Health Is Hiring
CVS Health is hiring care management associates to WFH full time from anywhere.
This job is a blend of salesperson, healthcare navigator and customer support duties. You’ll be responsible for calling customers to enroll them in healthcare services.
You must have a high school diploma, at least one year of customer service or call center experience, and at least one year experience with computers. It’s preferable that you also have at least one year experience in the healthcare field. A COVID vaccine is required.
Care Management Associate at CVSHealth
- Enrolling members into care management.
- Answering phone calls, researching info and solving issues.
- Documenting each member call.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of customer service or call center experience.
- At least one year of experience with computers, including Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits.
- Employee discounts.
- Stock options.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.