Work From Home
Got a Knack for Words? This Snack Provider Is Hiring a Copywriter
SnackMagic, a snack and swag gifting service based in New York, is hiring its first internal copywriter. This remote job is available anywhere in the world.
In this role, you’ll be writing copy for a variety of digital outlets, including social and internal communications, while maintaining the established brand’s voice.
You must have at least two years of ecommerce or digital product copywriting experience, with bonus points for a proven ability to convert on digital interactions.
Copywriter for Snackmagic
- Writing copy throughout all user interfaces.
- Maintaining the established brand voice.
- Working with the product, design, marketing and sales teams.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of ecommerce or digital product copywriting experience.
- Ability to craft simple, conversational copy that clearly explains complex concepts.
- Understanding of digital design tools such as Figma.
- A growth mindset.
- These will be detailed to the candidate who is offered the position.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.