Work From Home
Got Leadership Experience? Manage Wayfair’s Customer Service Team From Home
You won’t shop ‘til you drop in this remote leadership role at Wayfair, but if you do your job correctly, everyone who does shop at the furniture and home goods e-commerce site will have a great experience.
As the manager of the customer service team, you’ll develop and coach supervisors overseeing the customer service agents so customers will get their issues resolved quickly. You’ll analyze team performance, identify training gaps and manage performance. You will also interview and choose new candidates.
To qualify, you should have at least three years of leadership experience with frontline teams through direct reports, and you need to have the proven ability to close performance gaps. A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience is mandatory.
Manager II at Wayfair
- Developing and coach supervisors overseeing customer service agents.
- Analyzing team performance to close performance gaps.
- Identify training gaps and make recommendations to manage performance.
- Interview and choose new candidates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of leadership experience with frontline teams via direct reports.
- Ability to close performance gaps via coaching.
- Ability to provide feedback to supervisors and agents.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.