Work From Home
Got a Passion for Fashion? Eileen Fisher Needs a Customer Service Associate
Women’s fashion brand Eileen Fisher is hiring a customer service associate to work from anywhere. You must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
In this role, you will respond to customer inquiries via the phone, email and live chats. You will process customer return and exchange inquiries, forward feedback to other departments and help with orders. Occasionally, you will need to visit an office or a store for training and education purposes.
While a college degree is preferred, relevant job experience may be sufficient. You must, however, have a private home office and proficiency with Microsoft Office software. Retail, contact center or service experience would be helpful.
Customer Service Associate at Eileen Fisher
- Responding to customer calls, emails and live chats.
- Forwarding feedback from customers to appropriate departments.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A private home office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- College degree or relevant job experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.