Work From Home
Got Retail or Restaurant Experience? This Job Offers Unlimited Time Off
Were you part of the Great Resignation and left a retail or food industry job? HigherMe might have a new career path for you.
The Toronto-based software company is looking for a junior sales development representative with experience in the retail, restaurant or hospitality industry.
You can work from anywhere, but you must be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
As a sales development representative, you will make sales pitches, identify target customers and connect with decision makers. The company offers a sales training program as well as one-on-one coaching.
Benefits include a competitive base salary with unlimited commission, as well as unlimited time off.
Junior Sales Development Representative for HigherMe
- Making sales pitches to guide buying decisions.
- Identifying target customers.
- Nurturing sales leads and connecting with decision makers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work full-time during business hours in Pacific, Central or Eastern time zones.
- Experience in retail, restaurants or hospitality industries is a plus.
- Prior experience with cold calling is a plus.
- Unlimited commission and performance bonuses.
- Unlimited time off.
- Equipment allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.