Work From Home
Got Sales Experience? GitLab Is Hiring a Full-Time Deal Desk Specialist
Dealmakers wanted. GitLab, a software development platform, is hiring a deal desk specialist.
For this job, you’ll be managing all things deal-related, including contracts, renewals and compliance. You’ll need an AA degree, although a BA or a BS degree is preferred. You should also have at least two years of sales or finance experience.
This is a full-time position that comes with benefits, and the salary ranges by location and experience.
Be prepared for a hiring process that includes a screening call followed by up to three rounds of interviews.
Deal Desk Specialist at Gitlab
- Advising the field team on alternative contract options, value propositioning and renewals in regards to deals.
- Handling renewal management, ensuring compliance with corporate policies.
- Working with the field team to accelerate deals.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- At least two years of experience in SaaS/B2B, sales, finance, operations or pricing is preferred.
- Experience with direct and channel sales preferred.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for U.S. residents.
- 401(k) with company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.