Work From Home
Got Sales Experience? This Job Pays up to $90K and Includes Stock Options
HopSkipDrive, a school transportation solutions company, is hiring a sales enablement manager. This is a full-time remote position that has a salary range of $80K to $90K year.
Responsibilities include analyzing sales processes, creating sales training programs and developing resources to help the sales team reach their targets.
You must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or a related field — or equivalent experience — plus experience in a B2B role.
Benefits include a 401(k), equity stock options and health insurance.
Sales Enablement Manager at HopSkipDrive
- Analyzing sales processes.
- Designing and delivering sales training content.
- Assisting in the onboarding process.
- Evaluating sales team performance.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in sales enablement, sales training or a similar role in a B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Benefits at HopSkipDrive include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.