Work From Home
Got Tech & Customer Service Experience? This Job Offers a 1-Month Vacation
CloudLinux, a cloud-computing platform, is hiring a customer success manager. For this position, you may work from anywhere around the world.
Responsibilities include serving as the prime post-sale tech contact for assigned customers and partners; increasing renewal rates; and understanding the business goals of your customers.
You must have experience with technology stack; at least 3 years of experience; and the ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships.
Benefits include flexible working hours, a 1 month paid vacation annually, and unlimited sick time.
Customer Success Manager at CloudLinux
- Serving as the primary post-sale tech contact for assigned customers and partners.
- Increasing high renewal rates.
- Guiding and upselling customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience with technology stack, such as enterprise Linux.
- At least three years of experience that combines technical and customer-facing tasks.
- The ability to manage and grow existing enterprise customer relationships.
Benefits at CloudLinux include:
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one-month vacation annually and unlimited sick leave.
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.