Work From Home
Got Tech Support Experience? This Princeton Review Job Pays $49K + Benefits
Want a 9-5(ish) tech job?
The homework help and tutoring service company Princeton Review is hiring a technical support specialist to work weekdays from 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EST — with the availability to respond to urgent after-hours issues if necessary.
This job is available anywhere in the U.S. except Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Mississippi, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Wyoming.
In this job, you will be helping with end-user tech support inquiries from internal and external sources, in addition to providing advanced tech support and follow-up.
You should have a bachelor’s degree, and at least two years of experience in a tech support role.
Compensation is $49,000 annually based on a 40-hour work week, plus benefits that include insurance, a flex spending account and a 401(k) with company match.
Technical Support Specialist at Princeton Review
- Providing advanced technical support.
- Helping with end-user technical support questions from internal sources.
- Conducting one-on-one remote support sessions.
- Working with developers and product managers to solve ongoing technical issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a technical support-related position, preferably in a call center or online help-desk environment.
- Ability to provide technical support to end-users including hardware support and web browser troubleshooting.
- Expert-level understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn in-house database tools.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Flex spending account.
- Health savings account.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.