Work From Home
Got Travel Sales Experience? This Company Is Hiring a Work-From-Home Agents
If you’ve got experience working in the travel or sales industry and you’re in search of a full-time, work-from-home gig, then we just might have a job for you.
World Travel Holdings, a cruise and leisure travel company, has openings for a remote travel agents.
The sales agents will work in the company’s sales division to book customers who want to embark on a luxury cruise or adventurous getaway.
The company is looking for someone with a strong motivation to sell, knowledge of popular luxury vacation destinations and the ability to build a repeat client base.
Since it’s a full-time position, the agent will be required to work between 35 and 40 hours per week. Directly after training, the first schedule will include one or both weekend days with hours between 12 p.m. and 12 a.m. Then the schedule will fluctuate quarterly based on shift-bid rankings.
Unfortunately, residents of Alaska, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon and Pennsylvania aren’t eligible to apply. Here’s why some companies sometimes have state restrictions on work-from-home jobs.
Remote Travel Agents at World Travel Holdings
Pay: Not specified
- Building customer relationships by managing up to two inbound calls per hour
- Meeting or exceeding established sales goals on travel packages
- Maintaining contact with customers to generate new business
- Completing training and online courses as required
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of sales experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- A designated home office space with high-speed internet (5 Mbps upload, 10 Mbps download)
Benefits include (after 90 days):
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off
All phone and computer equipment will be provided.
Kaitlyn Blount is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.