Work From Home
Got Writing Skills But No Experience? This Marketing Job Includes Benefits
Always wanted to get into marketing but have no experience? This could be your chance.
TTEC Digital, a business process outsourcing company, is hiring a marketing coordinator with writing and presentation skills — but no formal experience is required. You may work from home from anywhere.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing initiatives, as well as contributing to marketing activities.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, tax-advantaged health care accounts and paid time off.
Marketing Coordinator at TTEC Digital
- Developing and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Using data to recommend project modifications to improve performance.
- Contributing to in-flight or planned marketing activities.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Ability to coordinate and manage timelines.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts.
- Paid time off.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.