Work From Home
Great at Grammar? Kalkomey Is Hiring a Content Editor (Benefits Included)
Kalkomey, which provides recreational safety education, is hiring a content editor to work full time from home.
You will be maintaining and editing online courses, student manuals, handbooks, instructor guides and certification exams.
You must have an associate or bachelor’s degree in English or in a related field, along with an understanding of Adobe products and some content editing experience.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, medical insurance and at least three weeks of paid vacation.
Content Editor at Kalkomey
- Editing educational materials.
- Maintaining content for online courses.
- Proofreading for grammar, spelling, punctuation and style.
- Researching topics to ensure accuracy of content.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in English or a related field.
- Some content editing experience.
- Understanding of Adobe products.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- At least three weeks of paid vacation.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 12 Entry-Level Work-From-Home Jobs (No Experience Necessary)
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.