2 MIN READ
PopSugar Is Hiring Parenting, Beauty, Fitness and Entertainment Writers
It’s not every day we find an interesting, flexible, part-time writing job that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
I mean, let’s be real — it’s not even every week.
So today must be someone’s lucky day (yours, perhaps?) because we’ve just found four different job openings that tick all of those boxes (and then some).
And with a pretty wide variety of subject matter between these positions, there might just be something here for everyone.
(But if there’s not something here for you, don’t worry! Just go ahead and like our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new and interesting work-from-home jobs there whenever we find them.)
These Four Freelance Writing Positions Are Open Now
Applicants for these positions should have:
- A flexible schedule
- The ability to produce witty, clickable content on a tight deadline
- The ability to turn around quick, clean copy
- A desire to write about trending topics
The company is particularly interested in people who have experience in the following areas, relevant to each position’s focus:
- Parenting children with disabilities
- Single/divorced parenting
- Fertility struggles
- Adoption or fostering experience
- Fatherhood or “dad” content
- Teachers or pediatricians
- Food, home decor or relationships
- Other trending parenting topics
- Personal fitness
- Weight loss/gain
- Body positivity
- Reviews of popular diets, workouts or weight loss programs
- CBD/cannabis content and recipes
- Doctors or health experts (including therapists, GPs, gynecologists, etc.)
- Original workouts or fitness challenges
- Healthy living tips for people with anxiety and depression
- Product reviews
- Body-positive personal stories
- Men who are passionate about beauty
- Personal beauty experiments
- Netflix shows
- Theory posts
- Access to movie screeners
If any of these sound like you, head on over to the following pages on POPSUGAR’s site where you’ll answer a few questions and showcase your work.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.
The Penny Hoarder Promise: We provide accurate, reliable information. Here’s why you can trust us and how we make money.