Work From Home
Guild Is Paying $60K for an Entry-Level Job in 30 States + DC
Guild, a public benefit corporation, is hiring a member administration specialist. This is a full-time remote job available to people living in 30 states. Applications must be submitted by Sept. 8. The expected salary is expected to be $60,000 per year ($28.84 per hour) plus benefits.
Responsibilities include processing applications, transcript orders and reimbursement requests; processing SLAs; and finding opportunities for process improvement.
You must have a passion for Guild’s mission, some experience in a customer service or operations role, and an attention to detail. You’ll need to submit a resume and answer application questions, but no cover letter is necessary.
Benefits include a 401(k), parental leave, mental health resources and health care options.
Member Administration Specialist I at Guild
- Processing applications, transcript orders and reimbursement requests.
- Collaborating with other teams to troubleshoot issues.
- Finding opportunities for process improvement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Passion for Guild’s mission.
- Some experience in a customer service or operations role.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits at Guild include:
- Stock options.
- Health care options.
- Parental leave.
- Mental health resources.
- Tuition assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.