Work From Home
Have 1 Year of Experience? Cars.com Is Hiring a Customer Support Specialist
Cars.com is hiring a senior customer support specialist who can work West Coast hours. You may work from home from anywhere in the United States.
You will be providing excellent customer service via phone, email, chat and text, and you will be responsible for becoming an expert in Accu-Trade services and products. You must achieve individual and team service level goals.
You must have a college degree or at least one year of work experience. Customer service experience or service industry experience is preferred. Time management and organizational skills are also required.
Senior Customer Support Specialist at Cars.com
- Providing excellent customer service via phone, email, chat and text.
- Becoming an expert in Accu-Trade services and products.
- Achieving individual and team service level goals.
- Tracking and documenting all customer inquiries and resolutions in tools such as Freshdesk or SalesForce.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Customer service experience or service industry experience is preferred.
- A college degree is preferred or at least one year of work experience is required.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.