Work From Home
Have 2 Years of Health Care Experience? Work as a Temporary Data Specialist
NeoGenomics, an oncology testing company, is hiring a temporary order entry data specialist in the United States.
The position is estimated to last six months, starting this month.
You will be contacting clients to fill in missing or incomplete information for claim adjudication, as well as entering data from company requisition and hospital face sheets.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and at least two years of experience in a health care position. A medical billing certificate is preferred.
Order Entry Data Specialist at NeoGenomics
- Contacting clients to fill in missing or incomplete info for claim adjudication.
- Reviewing missing info for trends.
- Entering data from company requisition and hospital face sheets.
- Verifying and entering insurance info obtained via payer websites.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- A medical billing certificate is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in a health care position.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.