Work From Home
Have a High School Diploma? Work as a Customer Service Rep for OutPLEX
OutPLEX, a call center, is hiring customer service representatives. You will be working remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Your primary duties would include answering customer questions, resolving their issues and escalating any problems via chat or phone.
You should have a high school diploma from an accredited institution and the ability to type 30-50 words per minute. OutPLEX doesn’t use Mac computers, so you need to have a Windows Operating System.
Customer Service Representative at OutPLEX
- Answering general customer questions and resolving problems.
- Researching answers and alternative solutions for customers.
- Escalating issues via chat or phone.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma from an accredited institution.
- The ability to type 30-50 WPM.
- Windows Operating System.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.