Work From Home
Have an Associate Degree? CareHarmony Is Hiring an Enrollment Specialist
CareHarmony, a physician startup, is hiring an enrollment specialist. You may work from home anywhere in the United States, but you must be available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST.
You will be making outbound calls to explain the care program to patients.
You must be great at communicating; you should have an associate degree; and you need to be able to work with a team.
There is a full benefits package that includes health care.
Enrollment Specialist at CareHarmony
- Making outbound calls.
- Educating patients about the care program.
- Convincing patients to participate and explaining how their insurance will be applied.
Applicants for this position must have:
- An associate degree.
- An ability to work with a team.
- Data entry skills.
- Availability from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST.
- Health insurance.
- Advancement opportunities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.