Work From Home
Have Customer Support Experience? SmartDreamers Is Hiring
SmartDreamers, a recruitment marketing platform, is hiring a customer support specialist. This is a full-time remote position.
You will be responsible for understanding SmartDreamers products and handling customer inquiries. You’ll also teach customers how to use SmartDreamers and troubleshoot their issues via video call, email, ticketing and live chat.
You must have customer support and digital technology experience, along with verbal and written communication skills.
Customer Support at SmartDreamers
- Understanding the product.
- Handling customer inquiries quickly.
- Teaching customers how to use SmartDreamers and troubleshooting their issues via video call, email, ticketing and live chat.
- Communicating customer feedback to the product team.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience in customer support.
- Experience with digital technologies.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.