Work From Home
Have Health Benefits on Day 1 With This Job at Cardinal Health
Do you love talking on the phone? Then you’d be perfect for the customer care specialist role at Cardinal Health, a health care distribution company.
This is a full-time remote position expected to pay $16.75 an hour. You must have the flexibility to work between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. EST Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST Saturday. You will earn $1 more per hour for a Saturday shift and $2 more per hour for a shift that ends at or after 8 p.m.
You will be answering 60 to 80 inbound customer calls daily while navigating multiple computer programs and processing orders for new and existing customers.
You should have a high school diploma, a GED or equivalent work experience.
Benefits include a 401(k) with company match, health insurance and 23 paid days off.
Customer Care Specialist at Cardinal Health
- Answering 60 to 80 inbound customer calls daily.
- Navigating multiple computer programs.
- Processing orders for new and existing customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- At least two years of experience is preferred.
- High-speed broadband internet connection.
- 401(k) with company match.
- 23 days of paid time off.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
- 6 Ways to Land a Job With Little-to-No Experience
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.