Work From Home
Health Care Experience? Become a Virtual Visit Facilitator (Minnesota Only)
Minnesota residents with a background in customer service and in health care are encouraged to apply to a work-from-home position at University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians). The not-for-profit organization is hiring a virtual visit facilitator to prepare provider schedules, to review appointment schedules and to get patients ready for their virtual visits.
While this is a work-from-home position, you must live in Minnesota. You must also have a high school diploma or a GED, as well as one year of customer service and telephone service experience. You should also have an understanding of medical terminology.
According to the job listing, a “competitive salary and excellent benefits” will be provided, but details are not available.
Virtual Visit Facilitator for University of Minnesota Physicians (M Physicians)
- Prepping provider schedules for office visits.
- Reviewing appointment scheduling
- Calling patients prior to appointments to explain technologies.
- Initiating virtual patient visits.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of customer service and telephone experience.
- A thorough understanding of medical terminology.
- Previous work in a health care setting.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.