Work From Home
Health Care Meets Tech With This Entry-Level Billing Specialist Gig
Calling all “self-starters” with a “get it done” attitude.
Brightree, a health-care technology company, is searching for a quality review specialist to ensure the company’s billing and refunding processes are in good shape. The specialist will also field calls and emails from Brightree customers.
From apps to home medical equipment, Brightree provides a range of technological services for patients and customers looking for out-of-hospital care.
Quality Review Specialist at Brightree
Pay: Not specified.
- Performing quality reviews on billing adjustments and refunds.
- Recommending procedure updates to improve performance.
- Collaborating cross-team to identify risks and propose policy improvements.
- Educating and assisting with the implementation of policy changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school education (a college degree is preferred).
- Two or more years of experience related to medical equipment preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.