Work From Home
Health Care Business Provider BroadPath Needs Representatives to Take Calls
People depend on you for being, well, dependable.
Put your reliability to use as a customer service representative for BroadPath. The health care business service is looking for reps to field calls from customers and health care providers with questions regarding member eligibility and coverage.
Some experience in a call-center or customer-service role, on-site or virtual, is required.
Note: BroadPath requires remote workers to stay in-frame on a webcam feed throughout their shifts.
Customer Service representative at BroadPath
- Verifying member coverage, benefits, eligibility and claim status for customers and providers.
- Ensuring compliance with BroadPath, Client and HIPAA regulations.
- Meeting call metrics and customer service satisfaction scores.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Related experience in a call-center or customer-service role, remote or on-site.
- Technical skills using Microsoft Windows.
- Ability to multitask using a computer and telephone, including keyboarding, navigation and data entry.
- Monitor with 19” screen or larger, wired mouse, ethernet cable and optional wired external keyboard.
- Computer with 5 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload internet speed.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.