Work From Home
This Healthcare Company Is Hiring Client Support (Includes Benefits)
HCA Healthcare, a healthcare facility operator, is hiring a client support analyst. You may work from home from anywhere.
In this role, you will be answering IT service desk calls and documenting customer inquiries. You will need to be available to provide support during and after normal business hours.
You must have at least one year of relevant work experience. While a bachelor’s degree is preferred, you may also be considered with equivalent job experience.
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with employer match and academic assistance.
Client Support Analyst at HCA Healthcare
- Taking incoming phone calls and emails from clients, answering questions and troubleshooting problems.
- Ensuring timely resolution or escalation of issues and managing incident communication.
- Prioritizing issues based on potential impact and routing issues to appropriate resources,.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Academic assistance and reimbursements for tuition and student loans.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.