Work From Home
Help CarMax Customers With Vehicle Purchases by Working From Home in CO
Car aficionados are wanted to work as customer service consultants for CarMax. The majority of your time will be spent on the phone or online helping customers make decisions about their vehicle purchases. This may require acquiring a sales license, for which you would have to travel and take a test.
Qualified applicants must live in the greater Denver/Colorado Springs area and be willing to work a flexible schedule that could include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Sales and customer service experience in the retail arena is preferred but not required. More importantly, you should have listening skills and the ability to multitask.
You will earn $18 per hour. Benefits include health insurance and an employee assistance program.
Customer Service Consultant for CarMax
- Speaking with customers online and over the phone about their future car purchases.
- Helping customers find a great vehicle fit.
- Acquiring a sales license in some states, which may require testing and travel.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Sales and customer service experience in retail (preferred).
- Listening skills.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Health flex spending account.
- Health savings account.
- Day care savings account.
- Free access to guided meditations on Headspace.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.