Work From Home
Help Cord-Cutters With This Part-Time Customer Service Gig With Sling TV
Cord-cutting is all the rage these days, and with this part-time job opportunity, you’ll be on the front lines helping folks make the transition.
Sling, a streaming service featuring Disney, ESPN, NBC and other major networks, is looking for customer service representatives to help its users navigate issues with subscriptions, hardware and general information.
Ironically, the gig requires wired Internet and accessories — like headphones. And the company does inspect home offices, so make sure to read the full technical requirements before applying.
Customer Experience Representative at SlingResponsibilities include:
- Providing technical support for installation, troubleshooting and hardware operation
- Looking up and communicating billing and subscription information
- Assist Sling and parent company DISH in identifying trends to find areas of improvement in customer service
- Generate routine reports on service
Applicants for this position must have:
- Desktop or laptop computer running Windows 7 or higher with USB port and wired accessories
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Two screens with one measuring at least 19 inches
- Wired Internet connection with at least 7 Mbps download speed
- Ability to work at least 10 hours per week
Alex Mahadevan is a data journalist at The Penny Hoarder.