Work From Home
Help Customers With Fraud Inquiries as a Rep for Regions (Alabama Only)
You’ll need a high school diploma or GED, as well as a computer, to snag this full-time job working from your couch — so long as that couch is in Birmingham, Alabama.
Regions, a financial corporation, is looking for customer service representatives who will respond to fraud-based complaints. You’ll listen to customer issues, coordinate a resolution and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
The job requires 40 hours per week, and you’ll be eligible for overtime. The company prefers you have one month of prior customer service experience.
Working hours will be Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fraud Customer Service Representative at Regions
- Listening to and assisting customers with fraud complaints over the phone.
- Coordinating resolutions.
- Following up to ensure happy customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- One month of previous customer service experience or the equivalent (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder. Check out her other work here.