Work From Home
Help Customers With Fraud as a Part-Time Rep for Regions (Alabama Only)
You’ll need a high school diploma or GED, as well as a computer, to snag this part-time job working from your couch — so long as that couch is in Birmingham, Alabama.
Regions, a financial corporation, is looking for a customer service representative who will respond to fraud-based complaints. You’ll listen to customer issues, coordinate a resolution and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
The company prefers you have one month of prior customer service experience. Working hours will be Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Tuesday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Pay ranges from $26,870 to $33,240 annually.
Fraud Customer Service Representative at Regions
- Listening to and assisting customers with fraud complaints over the phone.
- Coordinating resolutions.
- Following up to ensure happy customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- One month of previous customer service experience (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.