Work From Home
Help Customers Navigate Health Care Support (Degree Required)
Got a passion for helping customers navigate the complexities of health care?
PointClickCare, a senior care software provider, is looking for a customer support specialist to answer customer questions and help troubleshoot issues. This is not a technical support role, but you must have an in-depth understanding of the PointClickCare system.
You’ll need to be available to work between 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and be available for occasional weekends and on-call work as necessary.
Customer Support Specialist – Home Health at PointClickCare
- Providing immediate customer support via phone and email regarding questions and problems using the application.
- Tracking, managing and escalating more complex issues to other departments.
- Documenting user issues.
- Coordinating internal and external meetings to resolve issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- College degree, preferably in accounting or related field.
- Excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage customer relations in a fast-paced, high-demand environment.
- Experience providing web-based application software support — understanding of electronic health systems used in long-term care or medical facilities is a plus.
Benefits at PointClickCare include:
- Health care benefits.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid time off.
- Corporate discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.