Work From Home
Help Customers Solve Problems With This Edpuzzle Job (Includes Benefits)
Edpuzzle, an edtech company, is hiring a customer support agent. This is a full-time remote job available in 21 states. Pay ranges from $40,600 to $50,700.
Responsibilities include hosting video calls to help with teacher training, identifying trends and responding to customer support tickets.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and at least two years of related experience plus a year of Zendesk experience.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) with company match and paid time off.
Customer Support Agent at Edpuzzle
- Hosting video calls to help with teacher training.
- Identifying trends to suggest improvements.
- Responding to customer support tickets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Excellent email, phone and video chat skills.
- At least two years of related experience.
- At least one year of Zendesk experience.
Benefits at Edpuzzle include:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Flexible PTO.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.