Work From Home
Help Deliver Top-Notch Tutoring as a Support Associate For Sylvan Learning
Educational success doesn’t happen by itself, and sometimes the bond between teacher and student can use a little nurturing.
Sylvan Learning is hiring a part-time “success and support associate” to ensure tutors and students have the support they need to succeed. The success and support associate is part of the business development team and makes sure the execution of Sylvan’s in-home tutoring sessions go as seamlessly as possible.
The listing suggests that this job has some sales aspects but leans mostly toward the customer and tutor support side.
Applicants should have three years of customer support or sales experience and one year of remote work experience. They should be able to dedicate up to 29 hours a week to this part-time position.
Success & Support Associate at Sylvan Learning
Pay: Not specified
- Utilizing various communication channels (including phone, email, instant messaging and video conferencing) to support tutors and families throughout the entire in-home tutoring experience
- Providing families and tutors with flexible solutions to streamline the in-home tutoring process
- Assisting tutors and new families in setting up in-home tutoring sessions
- Tracking progress, communications and solutions through various technological resources
- Responding to inquiries from tutors or families
- Advising in-home tutors on best practices for growing their client base
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of customer support or sales experience
- One year of remote work experience
- Experience with various communication platforms (instant messaging, video calling, etc.)
- Flexible work hours (some evening and weekends included)
Adam Hardy is an editorial assistant at The Penny Hoarder. He lives off a diet of stale puns and iced coffee. Read his full bio here.