Work From Home
Help Elevate Customer Service Experiences for Everise as a QA Specialist
Help create great customer service experiences as a quality assurance specialist for Everise, a customer service solutions company. In this role, you will monitor and audit associates. You will also work with team leaders to ensure that associates meet quality standards.
For this position, you should have at least one year of customer service or sales experience, preferably in a call center. You should also preferably have a high school diploma or the equivalent and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Before starting, you’ll need to pass a drug screen and a background check.
Quality Assurance Specialist for Everise
- Monitoring and auditing associates.
- Working with team leaders to ensure quality standards.
- Providing training to new hires and experienced associates.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of customer service or sales experience.
- A high school diploma or the equivalent, though college is preferred.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to pass a drug screening and a background check.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.