Work From Home
Help Homeowners Connect With Contractors as an Ergeon Customer Service Agent
How’d you like to be a unicorn?
You can be that mythical creature and can help homeowners find the right person to help them with their home renovation project.
Ergeon, a home contractor connection service, is seeking a remote customer service agent who can connect customers with the correct team — whether it’s sales, project management or customer escalations.
A flexible schedule is available for this full-time position, but you’ll need to be able to work between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. PST, and possibly weekends.
And just to prep you, here’s one of the questions you’ll need to answer on the application:
Customer’s fence project had already been rescheduled twice. On the day of the project, half-way through the installation, customer notices that the contractors were installing the wrong kind of fence. She then calls customer service very irate and very disappointed, to top it off, she has a party being held at her backyard the following day. How would you handle the call and the situation?
Customer Service Agent at Ergeon
- Answering inbound calls and routing to the correct team.
- Responding to emails and text messages via Front.
- Returning call with requested information or updates to leads.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in customer service (in the general labor or construction industry is preferred).
- Strong communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to master high-level information and concepts quickly.
- Experience using CRM tools like Pipedrive, Talkdesk or Front is preferred.
- Flexible hours.
- Reimbursement for software tools, workplace improvements and wellness perks.
- Remote happy hours.
- Stock options.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.